As we tumble head first into the bank holiday weekend, here’s our pick of the best celebrity tweets this week.
– Ricky Gervais…ever the optimist.
Morning Sapiens. Today, another 155,000 of your species will cease to be. Have fun and be nice to everyone, just in case.
— Ricky Gervais (@rickygervais) April 29, 2013
– Because being a billionaire clearly isn’t enough. I’m pretty sure we all wish we’d invented twitter. And Facebook. And YouTube (all one word Simon).
I wish I had invented twitter. And Facebook. And you tube.
— Simon Cowell (@SimonCowell) April 28, 2013
– Charlie Sheen is so eloquent. I particularly enjoy his grammar.
listen up sad, dooshy mediaSTOP the inane reports of Denise’s weight!She’s SO healthy!this guy didn’t listencybw moby.to/woyul2
— Charlie Sheen (@charliesheen) May 1, 2013
– The beautiful Mary Elizabeth Winstead reminding us that even celebs have days when getting up to reach the remote is just not an option.
The remote is across the room so I’m checking the actor’s imdb page on my phone to find out what movie I’m watching. #lazysunday
— Mary E. Winstead (@M_E_Winstead) May 5, 2013
– Sage advice from Perez Hilton here – a lesson to live by.
When in doubt, ask yourself: What would Lindsay do? Then do the opposite! #Perezism
— Perez Hilton (@PerezHilton) May 5, 2013