Celebrity tweets this week were a mixed bunch, ranging from funny to practical to pointless. As ever, they’ll probably make you feel better about yourself when you’re done perusing. You’re welcome.
– The first celebrity tweet is sponsored by the Biebs who proves to the world that he really is a fascinating person after all.
Gonna go on a walk
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) May 9, 2013
Or not. How this gained 63, 556 retweets (and counting) is truly baffling.
– Dane Cook may be a full-time jokester but this week marked his first sensible tweet in quite a while. Preach!
Dear girls trying so hard to act sexy all the time posting “sexy” pix. There is nothing less sexy than acting sexy. Classy is fuckin’ sexy.
— Dane Cook (@DaneCook) May 9, 2013
– And I thought Bieber was the King of pointless tweets. Sorry Justin but you’ve been knocked off your throne by Ariana Grande. Evidently she didn’t delete this particular tweet, which I think I can safely say we all wish she had.
I go on these rampages where I tweet every little thing I’m thinking and then delete it all. I’ll most likely delete this 1 too.
— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) May 8, 2013
– Chris Evans pondering one of life’s great mysteries. Do you think that’s God’s way of telling us to drink?
Went to a party last night. Didn’t have ANY alcohol whatsoever. Feel like I’ve been hit by a bus this morning. What the fudge is that about?
— Chris Evans (@achrisevans) May 5, 2013
– Best. News. Ever. London in September is suddenly looking very good.
Thanks for watching the season 2 finale, UK. I’m coming to London in September to drink your beer and thank you in person. S3 coming soon.
— Patrick J. Adams (@halfadams) May 9, 2013
– Thank you Greg James for saying what everyone was thinking.
‘I’m an old head on young shoulders’ – No, you’re an old head with MASSIVE EYEBROWS. #Apprentice
— Greg James (@gregjames) May 8, 2013
– Tweet of the week now and I speak on behalf of women everywhere when I say – I salute you Lena Dunham.
Rule: if you call me fat I block you. There just aren’t enough days on this earth. Let us do on twitter what we couldn’t do in high school!
— Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) May 9, 2013