Toronto’s Hot Docs and Bertha DocHouse have joined forces to bring documentary lovers in the UK a special screening series showcasing acclaimed documentaries from this year’s Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival.
Running from 21-24 September, Hot Docs London will feature ten titles, including seven features, two shorts and the short doc compilation, In the Name of All Canadians, which was commissioned to commemorate Canada’s sesquicentennial.
The four-day event will take place at the Bertha DocHouse, which is the UK’s first cinema devoted to documentary film.Elizabeth Wood, director of the DocHouse, said of the event: “It’s an honour to partner with this great festival, which continues to be a flagship in the art of documentary, and bring to UK audiences a taste of their best Canadian and international feature docs.”
To celebrate this fantastic screening series, we’re giving away two pairs of tickets to the opening night of Hot Docs London on 21 September.
Enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning one of the two pairs of tickets.
The Hot Docs London screening series is in partnership with Bertha DocHouse and Hot Docs Canadian International Documentary Festival and in collaboration with the Canadian High Commission. For more information on the programme and tickets click here.
- We have two pairs of tickets to give away in total. No alternative prize or cash prize is available.
- Tickets are for the opening night of Hot Docs London at the Bertha DocHouse on Thursday 21 September 2017. The opening film is Let There Be Light, followed by a post-screening Q&A with director Mila Aung-Thwin.
- There is no alternative date available.
- No transport costs are covered.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The competition will run from Monday 28 September 2017 to midday on Monday 11 September 2017.
- Entry is via the competition page. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The winners will be picked at random from all the entries received and they will be notified by email.