THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED. Ed Harris, acting maverick and major Hollywood star, makes his UK stage debut in a brand new West End production of Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize winning play Buried Child.
A gripping, provocative and wildly funny tragicomedy, Buried Child is the examination of a disenfranchised America, which is as relevant today as it was when first presented 40 years ago.The dramatic play filled with secrets and lies stars an exceptional cast including five time Oscar Nominee and Golden Globe winner Ed Harris, Oscar and Emmy Nominee and Golden Globe winner Amy Madigan and one of the hottest new British actors of his generation and London Film Critics’ Choice Award Nominee Jeremy Irvine.
Brought to you by the creative team behind the The Spoils which starred Jesse Eisenberg, Buried Child was last staged in the UK 12 years ago. It arrives at The Trafalgar Studios from November 14th for 14 weeks only. More details on the play and tickets are available from www.buriedchildplay.co.uk.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see this fantastic play and discover the hidden secrets, just answer the question below:
Who wrote Buried Child?
- No alternative prize or cash prize available.
- Tickets are subject to availability.
- No transport costs are covered.
- Tickets must be collected from the box office and will not be sent.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The competition will run from Thursday 29 September 2016 to 12PM on Thursday 13 October 2016.
- Entry is via the competition page. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be picked at random from all the correct entries received and they will be notified by email.