An incredibly engrossing British crime thriller, Trespass Against Us stars Michael Fassbender and Brendan Gleeson, and comes to Blu-ray™ and DVD July 3rd and Digital Download on June 26th. We’re celebrating the release of this unmissable, action-packed film by giving you the chance to win Trespass Against Us on DVD.
The first film directed by Adam Smith following his Doctor Who success, Trespass Against Us was initially selected to be screened in the Special Presentations section at the 2016 Toronto International Film Festival and is written by director-turned-writer Alastair Siddons, known for Inside Out: The People’s Art Project and Turn It Loose.
Trespass Against Us follows three generations of the notorious Cutler family, living as outlaws in the Cotswolds, the heart of Britain’s richest countryside. The Cutlers live by their own rules, practising their own way of life – poaching, pilfering and provoking the police.
Chad (Michael Fassbender) finds himself torn between respect for his archaic father, Colby (Brendan Gleeson), and a desire to forge a better life for his children. When Colby coerces him into a major robbery one night, Chad is faced with a choice that will change his life forever. Should he follow tradition and do his father’s bidding as his rightful son and heir, or should he break the chain and set out on a new path?
We have 3 copies of Trespass Against Us on DVD to give away to 3 lucky winners!
To enter this great prize draw, simply watch the trailer above and answer the question below.
What animal are the Cutlers chasing in their car across the field?
Terms & Conditions:
- The prize draw opens at 16.00 GMT on 26 June 2017 and closes at 23.00 GMT at 10 July 2017. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The prize draw is run in association with Culturefly and Grapevine Digital Limited.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize. Entrants aged under 18 must seek permission to enter this prize draw from a parent/guardian.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must comment with the correct answer to the following question: “What animal are the Cutler’s chasing in their car across the field? a) Deer b) Rabbit c) Dog” under the prize draw post on www.culturefly.co.uk. They must do so by the prize draw closing date and time.
- Only one entry per person will be considered. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. If entering through Facebook or Twitter a valid account that clearly identifies the holder as being a Facebook or Twitter user is needed. All entrants must abide by the terms and conditions required by Facebook or Twitter. This Promotion is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegible, illegal, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for the winner is ONE (1) Trespass Against Us on DVD.
- The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random performed by a computer process on 11 July 2017 and contacted by a representative from Culturefly by email provided on entry within 24 hours of the prize draw closing date.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winner.
- The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize. The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- By entering the prize draw, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or Culturefly or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the prize winner will be announced via email and may be obtained for three months after the prize draw close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Home Entertainment Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘Trespass Against Us DVD Prize Draw Winners’.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.